All data as of 4-30-20 unless otherwise noted.
|NAV as of 5-27-20||Daily change||Daily change|
|YTD return [groupCollapsed | WFAM Fund Profile Overview RCT, groupCollapsed | FMG Site Determination Helper RSTL RPT, log | globalFMGSiteType = IP, log | globalFMGSiteDirectory = , groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FMG Site Determination Helper RPT, log | window.FMG_SITE_TYPE = IP, log | window.FMG_SITE_DIRECTORY = , groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Global Template Disclosures RPT, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Global Template Date Formatting RPT, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Global Template Compositions RPT, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Global Template Variable Replacement RPT, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Global Template Tooltips RPT, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Publishing Target RPT, log | PubTargetTitle: WFAM_PROD, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FMG Query Share Class Priority RPT, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Query Service for Fund XML RPT, groupCollapsed | RenderLiveFundXml --, log | myUrl: https://apvra97a0162.wellsfargo.com:19051/advancedContentWebService-live/fundProfileData, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | RenderGlobalVariables, groupCollapsed | Run Template: renderGlobalVariablesForVariableReplacement, groupEnd, log | LN: 318, log | LN: 320, log | displayDate: 2020-04-30, groupEnd, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Activation Deactivation RPT, debug | KeyDate: 05/28/2020, debug | ProdFundProfilePublishingTarget: WFAM_PROD, debug | containsPubTarget: -1, debug | keyDateDay: 28 keyDateMonth: 05 keyDateYear: 2020, log | activationDate: 01/01/1900, debug | actDateDay: 01 actDateMonth: 01 actDateYear: 1900, log | deactivationDate: 12/31/9999, debug | deDateDay: 31 deDateMonth: 12 deDateYear: 9999, debug | actDateYear lt keyDateYear, debug | deDateYear gt keyDateYear, debug | Show the Page, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Header RPT, groupCollapsed | RenderHeader, groupCollapsed | RenderShareClassForm, log | scp1: I, log | scp1: Admin, log | scp1: A, log | scp1: C, log | scp1: Prm, log | scp1: R, log | scp1: R4, log | scp1: R6, log | scp1: Select, log | scp1: Svc, groupEnd, groupEnd, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Closed Alert RPT, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Tab Navigation RPT, groupCollapsed | RenderDesktopTabs, groupCollapsed | RenderListItems, groupEnd, groupEnd, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | FP Quick Stats RPT, groupCollapsed | RenderAllSetTemplates, groupCollapsed | Template: renderOverallRating, groupEnd, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | RenderQuickStats, groupCollapsed | Run Template: renderGlobalAsOfDate at FP Global Template Date Formatting RPT, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | Run Template: renderAsOfDateFormat04, debug | globalAsOfDateForProcessing: 2020-05-27 , groupEnd, groupCollapsed | Run Template: renderDailyNavChange, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | Run Template: renderPercChangeNav, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | Run Template: renderTicker, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | Run Template: renderCusip, groupEnd, groupCollapsed | Run Template: renderTANumber, groupEnd]||-18.92%|
|Fund inception date||2-18-98|
|Share class inception date||7-26-04|
|Net fund assets as of 5-27-20||444834774|
- Focuses on high-quality companies with strong cash-flow generation, competitive advantages, and conservative balance sheets.
- Maintains a strong valuation discipline, seeking to buy stocks at a significant discount to the team's estimate of intrinsic value.
- Uses a high-quality, low-risk approach designed to minimize business risk and provide strong downside protection.
- Takes a long-term, low-turnover approach to investing, especially as short-term sellers depress the prices of high-quality businesses that the team believes are fundamentally healthy.
- Focused approach: The team follows a disciplined approach that focuses exclusively on investing in high-quality, low-risk, U.S. value stocks. A stable investment team, averaging 16 years of tenure with Cooke & Bieler, promotes consistency in investment philosophy and process.
- Research-driven: The team believes that fundamental, bottom-up research and accountability are central to the investment process. Equal emphasis is placed on business quality, balance-sheet strength, and valuation to construct a concentrated portfolio of high-conviction holdings that the team believes have a better opportunity to sustain earnings growth and increase shareholder value over time.
Total returns (%)
|Gross expense ratio as of 2-1-20||0.970|
|Net expense ratio as of 2-1-20||0.910|
Three-month and year-to-date returns are not annualized.
Figures quoted represent past performance, which is no guarantee of future results, and do not reflect taxes that a shareholder may pay on a fund. Investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted and assumes the reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.
Net asset value (NAV) is the value of one share of the fund excluding any sales charges.
Institutional Class shares are sold without a front-end sales charge or contingent deferred sales charge.
Does not include sales charges and assumes reinvestment of dividends and capital gains. If sales charges were included, returns would be lower.
Top holdings (%)
|1.||Helen of Troy Limited||3.46|
|2.||Arrow Electronics, Inc.||3.37|
|3.||TCF Financial Corporation||3.22|
|4.||Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.||3.01|
|5.||Syneos Health, Inc. Class A||2.93|
|6.||Perrigo Co. Plc||2.85|
|8.||State Street Corporation||2.75|
|9.||TE Connectivity Ltd.||2.71|
|10.||Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation||2.71|
Sector diversification (%) as of 4-30-20
Stock values fluctuate in response to the activities of individual companies and general market and economic conditions. Smaller-company stocks tend to be more volatile and less liquid than those of larger companies. Consult the fund's prospectus for additional information on these and other risks.